Thanks for the comments. It's great knowing that you are there watching me like a hawk. I do need to be monitored. It's funny how that concept works but hey that's why we push social support in the weight loss area, huh?
Today, I am sore from my full body strength training workout yesterday to the point where I can barely lift my hands over my head. Doing jumping jacks in Cardio Kick was a motha. I had a headache all day (and during class), which made things a little difficult but I made it through. I should have taken that Advil and lot lot sooner. I wont be able to do another workout today....Just too exhausted. Still eating well thought so that should balance things out. Scale said 135 this morning so we are getting there. Five pounds down since starting October 18 so I am on the move.
Stay positive and we will motivate you! :o)
ReplyDeleteAre you slacking again? Where are the new posts???
ReplyDelete