I am now excited about a great opportunity. I came across a challenge in Muscle and Fitness Hers Magazine. There is an 8 week transformation challenge coming up mid-May. The winner of the contest will win a trip to California and a photo shoot as well as a chance to train with Muscle and Fitness Hers girls. This challenge will at least give me something to work for. It runs from May 17 to July 12. The only drawback is you have to send in before pictures, which I believe will be online (oh no)! I was all excited until I ran across that part, but it may motivate me if I know that there are people seeing that crap. So, I think I am going to enter. I have to register by May 14 so I might need one of you to take my pics :)
I have been doing great fitting the workouts in and have been calculating points (since Thursday), which is actually working out.
Here's Friday:
B-1/2 slice of 100 calorie bread, turkey sausage (4)
L-palm beach salad with shrimp (7)
S-Light muscle milk shake (2)
D-grilled chicken, brown rice, green beans (8)
S-1/2 small mini ice cream container (3)
Points:24
Exercise Points:3: 30 min jog, 20 min basketball, 30 min weights (upper body)
Saturday
B-100 calorie bread with pnb (5)
S-Light muscle milk shake (2)
L-grilled chicken with brown rice (8)
D-Cheerios with skim milk (5)
S-blueberries, string cheese (3)
Points: 23
Exercise:Elliptical (45)
Plan for Sunday: Cardio (45)
Plan for Monday: Total Body Circuit with M and M, cardio (45)
Plan for next 2 weeks: Make it to 130 (lose 5lbs) before I take pics
Plan after 2 weeks: Start lifting heavy and increase protein intake
I'll bring my digtal camera on Wednesday. That way we can take the picture in the morning. Sound like a plan?
ReplyDelete