Tuesday, February 23, 2010

-66: Tuesday, 2/23

B-brown rice with raisins
S-protein bar (which wasnt from the earth)
L-1/2 large salad with turkey
S-peanut butter
L-1/2 large salad with turkey

Exercise: Kickboxing/Abs (40)
Comments: My arms are sore from my workout yesterday so kickboxing was rough with the light weights. My eating was pretty good although it was a salad :). Tomorrow is biceps, legs and back plus Pilates. I would like to get at least 30 min of cardio in as well.

I weighed in at 134 on Monday, which is my lowest since we started so I have lost about 10lbs. Super. The goal is to drop to 130 within the next 2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!! You have me wanting to do a Blog too!! :) Flex magazine here you come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, Michelle. This working out thing is becoming SO contagious! And we owe it all to Angela!!!!! I can wait to see the finished product. I'll bring my camera in to take picture so we will always remember this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is Tuesday's post. It is now Friday. What is up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. I am glad I am inspiring you. This is awesome. I want to see the finished product to, so I guess I bet to put down Fred's girl scout cookies.lol. I am going to try and remember for Wed, Thurs, and Fridays post. If the job allowed me to do it I work this wouldnt have happened!!!

    ReplyDelete