Michelle decided it would be a good idea to harass me on the job so I decided I better get to posting. Let's just say the past is the past and I will start discussing my plans for the rest of the challenge.
For some motivation, I went on the website and read some postings from other ladies in the challenge. It seems like many of them are in similar situations...Tired of eating this food, worried that they wont have enough votes to make it in the top 10, and a bit discouraged that they will not transform enough for the competition. Others complained that they were either not losing enough weight or getting to bulking to their liking. Now, I am sure there are plenty of competitors out there who are keeping their mouth shut and working their a**es off so I have to factor them in as well. However, I think I am just going to focus on finishing. A couple people decided that they were not submitting after shots and I am sure many feel that way, but I will feel really guilty if I didn't push through and at least submit photos. So.....I have decided to continue and give it my all.
Today's Weight: 132 (up from 129)
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oatmeal
You are NOT going to give up! We are going to see to it!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time!! LOL. Yes, you WILL be submitting photos. Get out of this funk and move on!!
ReplyDeleteWell, thanks for frightening me into my fitness routine you two. With you and Fred on my back, its no way I can fall off any wagons.
ReplyDeleteNo one asked what was up with the blog change. I thought it symbolized the rain will come, and there will be mountains to climb, but you can still make it through the journey!!!!! So, there!!