Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well All,

Let's say I have been chillin since Friday. Not over eating not under eating..just chillin. I did workout Friday morning and played basketball in the evening. I did not, however, workout over the weekend. Let me at least tell you what I ate today:

B-wheat bread with pnb
S-wheat crackers with hummus
L-salad
D-580 cal mini pizza

Well, I could have gone with broccoli and sardines and not had the pizza but it has been sitting in the freezer forever and I didn't want it to go bad (are you buying that?). I think the comments related to me turning into a crackhead and "Your legs look like toothpicks" are going to my head. Quick someone tell me I'm getting pudgy.

3 comments:

  1. They are just jealous! They are trying to undermind you, don't you let that happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not buying those excuses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didnt think you would. I am just rebelling against the system. I am going to find that six pack if it kills me (okay not literally)!

    ReplyDelete