Thursday, January 13, 2011

Excited!

I am sooo excited....I got back under the 140s. I should have never made it to 147 in the first place but I decided to eat whatever I wanted and limit my exercise during the holidays giving myself a break. What did I think was going to happen. After stepping on the scale I was shocked but determined to get back in the 130's. Eating right and exercising is where its at. There is NO way of getting around it....NO way of escape it. The goal now is to get to 135 by the end of the month and maintaining it while working on increasing muscle tone.

January 11
B-oatmeal with almonds
S-pears
L-tilipia, mixed vegetables
S-almonds
D-turkey, baby carrots
Exercise: 45 minute walk run/Pilates/Biceps and Triceps
(Bicep Curls-straight bar, Tricep Pull-Downs, Concentration Curls, Tricep Dips, Skull Crashers)
3 sets of 15

No comments:

Post a Comment