Monday, January 24, 2011

The Weekend

I had a good weekend and I was really good with the eating. Today I am not limited on what I can it. I am proud to say that I made it through. No chips, cookies, pizza, cake, etc for 21 days. It wasn't too bad I must admit. The first week was a little rough but I made it. I definitely have a new attitude about willpower...Just because someone else is eating something, doesn't mean I have to eat it. I am not going to die if someone eats a pizza hut personal pan in front of me. You would think I would be running for chocolate this morning, but Im not. I did taste a piece of the bread I had frozen because it was a gift and I couldn't eat it last week. It didn't even taste that great. I am also down 9.5 lbs, which shows that eating fruit, veggies and lean meat/baked fish is the way to go. Im def motivated to keep this up. 7.5 lbs to go.

Friday, January 21
B-oatmeal, banana
L-signature salad from Cosi (lettuce, grapes, pear, pistachios, low fat sherry dressing-sooo good)
D-fish and veggies
S-almonds, fruit cup
Exercise: Muscle Pump (Good class, I was sweating)

Saturday, January 22
B-oatmeal, chi tea
L-fish and veggies
S-fruit cup
D-fish (again, no chicken in the house)

Sunday, January 23
B-oatmeal, fruit cup
L-fish, corn
S-fruit cup
D-grilled chicken
S-almonds

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you eat the Cosi Signature Salad; it's my go-to lunch so, if Angela eats it, it must be ok, right???? You're awesome! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa and Michelle-Thanks guys for the encouragement. I will work on keeping up with the blogs this time! Your comments do help.

    @Missy-How have you been? Its good hearing from you. I never looked into the calorie count for the salad until your comment (Didnt want to steer you wrong). Drum roll please....The salad has 611 calories and 45 grams of fat. Opps! I am sure its the pistachios thats hiking up the numbers, though. I would tell them to leave those out to cut down on the fat and ask for the dressing on the side and add half of it. When you add chicken (like I did) the salad is like $10 so I'll just have it occasionally as you probably do.

    ReplyDelete