Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday, May 10
B-100 cal bread with pnb
L-brown rice, sardines
D-salad with grilled chicken
S-trail mix, diet coke
Exercise: Morning weights, 20 min of spinning

Tuesday, May 11
B-fish, 1/2 cup of eggs
L-mini turkey sandwich, fruit & veggies
D-veggie pattie, 100 cal bread
S-coffee, grilled snack wrap
S-3 mini laffy taffys
Exercise: None

Here are the measurements I entered for the contest just in case I forget.
Weight: 133
Arms: 11
Waist: 31.5
Leg: 21.5


Comments: So, I got kind of stressed over entering those pics and felt the butterflies fluttering happily in the pit of inners but I hit submit and called it a day. I did get disappointed, however, when all I received back was "Thank you for entering, return in 8 weeks to submit you after shots"! That's it. I felt a little better after clicking on a forum and reading post from other contestants. This is not all about competition but bringing women together who enjoy exercise and challenging themselves. I am going to try to post on their forums and get to know others who are competing in my quest to become more social. By the way, others had trouble submitting the pics with the exact size they suggested and getting the newspaper date to be visible. Cool, I am not alone.

2 comments: