Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday, May 1
B-Banana nut Cheerios with 1% milk (6)
S-whole wheat Special K crackers (5), ice coffee (4)
L-peanut butter cookies (6), diet Dr. pepper (0)
D-whole wheat chicken wrap with veggies and humus (6), ice coffee (4)
Points: 25 Points

Comments: Not bad considering my paper should be bound and delivered to my professor on Monday. I am not using food for comfort but balancing things accordingly.

Goals for May:

1. Reach 125 once and for all. 8 pounds to go.

2. Run more. At least three times per week for 45 min.

3. Focus on protein intake.

4. Lift more weight and more often.

5. Complete 35 push-ups with ease (I will work on pull-ups next month).

6. Find sport-like bikini and upload photos for challenge by May 14.

2 comments:

  1. I can finally say, you are really focused! Go Angela!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey are you saying I am a former slacker? I know, I know. I am getting it together now!!

    ReplyDelete