Tuesday, May 4
B-2 egg whites, turkey sausage (4)
L-turkey on 100 calorie bagel thin (5)
S-light muscle milk (2), string cheese (1)
S-1pk of oatmeal (2)
D-mandrian orange sald with grilled chicken, diet coke (6)
Exercise: kickboxing and abs (45), shoulders (25)
Comments:
Kickboxing was fun. Everyone wanted to know where I got all the energy. One member thought that was the hardest workout she had ever done. Cool. I guess we have to workout like that next week too. My shoulder workout was pretty hard but I dont have to do it again until next week, which is nice. I did:
-Military Shoulder Presses on Smith: Added 20lbs
-Frontal Raises on Cable Column with Rope: 30lbs
-Rear Delt Fly Machinne: 30lbs
-Lateral Raises-12lbs
Did 3 sets of each
Tomorrow: Morning Cardio, Bootcamp with Joe, SCLA with Little Five, plus biceps and legs. Can I do all this?
Yes, you can!!!!
ReplyDeleteExactly! yes you CAN do it all!
ReplyDelete