Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 24-Wednesday 12/2

Today I taught bootcamp instead of our regularly scheduled step class. I believe we got a good work. What do you say ladies? We did bicep curls, shoulder presses, squat pumps, bosu hops, crunches, etc. Later in the day I did 3 sets on the leg press machine and increased my weight from 70lbs to 110lbs. I will start there on Friday. I also got in 3 sets of lat pull downs and used the new shoulder press machine. That one is a killer but it feels good. I am still kind of sore from Mondays workout, but I am pushing through it. I like this schedule (strength training 3 days and cardio everyday). I think it fits well.

I ate:
B-1.5 packs of grits (150 cal)
S-6 honey wheat pretzels (120 cal)
L-large garden salad with chicken (300 cal), crystal light
S-6 honey wheat pretzels (120 cal)
D-lean cuisine (250cal)
Remember we need at least 1200 calories (calories here was too low) and not enough protein.

Thursdays workout plan: 90 min of cardio (45 elliptical in the morning and 45 min run later).

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, you kicked our butts on Wednesday! Sorry, it has taken me so long to get back to you.

    ReplyDelete