Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 31-Day 35 (Wed-Sun)

I'm sorry Melissa W, but I am about to throw out some excuses here. The last couple (okay 5 days) have been horrible. It all started on Wednesday when I celebrated the holidays on the 4th floor for breakfast and had that giant waffle on my plate. I knew I should have stayed in the gym but I decided to go anyway. Melissa W, didnt stop me from going as she should have, therefore, I went to the breakfast, got harassed for having a waffle and omelet by numerous fitness center members and then felt the need to get lunch on the 5th floor as well. I tasted some "real" food and haven't been right since. I cant recall all that I have ingested the last couple days (and I don't think you want to know) but I will say that it included a couple of doughnuts (Don't feel bad Melissa M: I had gotten other offers to have free doughnuts earlier in the week), a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut and a couple more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Let's just say that I know the scale will tell me how naughty I have been tomorrow. I hope the workouts I did off set some of the weight gain. Last week I taught spinning on Monday and Thursday, Kickboxing on Tuesday and biked 6 miles with Melissa M (yes in the winter).

Despite my exercising, I am taking a free pass from posting food information for Wednesday up to now (yes, I can do that) and will resume my regular post tomorrow. Yes, I am taking the easy way out but I will be sure to get back on track starting Monday. Finals are all over, I am not attending anymore Holiday Parties and I am just going to focus. I will keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment