Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 39-Thursday 12/17

I pressed my way to Ballys today. It was a struggle but I made it. First, I realized that my wallet was on my bed where I had left it, which means I didnt have my Ballys card. I found my government id and hoped for the best. Then I didnt have a lock to secure my belongings or enough quarters for the parking meter. But CVS handled those issues with care. Now, I just had to walk in and workout, which I did successfully. I put an hour on the meter and got in 30 minutes of cardio (at a good heart rate-elliptical) and 25 minutes of lifting weights (lower body, biceps and back). Today I will get in 2 cardio workouts (count them 2) and a upper body weight training workout. I ate the following:

B-turkey bacon, egg beaters with cheese or wheat toast
L-Luna Bar, small coffee
D-6 inch chicken breast from Subway with lite mayo, pickles and cheese, diet coke, 1/2 bag of sunchips
S-2 min cookies (60 calories)
S-4 triscuits

Plan for Friday: 60 min walk/run (pushing for 5 miles), basketball (30 min) and upper body weight training (chest, triceps, shoulders). Im on a mission people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment