Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 36 & 37 (Mon and Tues)

I am proud to announce that I did not gain any weight from my eat feast last weekend. I was amazed to see that my weight stayed the same. If I would have eaten sensibly, I probably would have lost weight with the exercise, but hey I will take what I can get. The last two days havent been to bad. I got to spin on Monday and taught kickboxing on Tuesday. I really want to get back to lifting. I actually miss it. I ate the following:

Monday:
B-peanut butter and jelly sandwich
L-turkey sandwich on 100 cal bread
S-baked lays and diet coke
D-1/2 of spinach/mushroom enchilada with beans and rice

Tuesday:
B-3 spoons of home fries, 1 pack of oatmeal
S-apple with peanut butter
S- crackers
D- 1/2 of spinach/mushroom enchilada, glass of wine (to celebrate my good news).

What's my good news........Well, I am now a member of the L and T Health and Fitness Team (again). M and M...shhhhh..I will tell people when I get back (I am off today and Thursday).

Today's Plan: Lift and get some cardio in somewhere...maybe Ballys.

2 comments:

  1. I could've sworn that I posted to your blog this morning but it's not here. I told you that I was SO happy that you are not leaving us. I don't do well with change. That now that I know you are staying, maybe I'll take more interest in my own exercise routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Thanks Melissa. Now, we can all get back to our normal schedules. Thank God. Back to the Quest for Flex and a continuation of me hassling you and Michelle. Let's get moving. I did hear that they are making adjustments in our group exercise schedule but trying to avoid drastic changes. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete