Hello All! This weekend I have been stuck in the house due to the snow. I am longing for a treadmill right about now. I had planned to go to the university gym, which is about a 15 min walk but it was closed both days. I have to find somewhere to workout on Monday or I may go crazy. My home scale (which often fools me) said I was 135.8 this morning, but that seems about right. Although I am home, I tried to eat less to balance out the lack of exercise (besides shoveling). Why all the brown rice? I bought the 90 min brown rice containers that I can pop in the microwave. I am all about convenience.
I found one of my exercise/diet journals from 2006 and I am proud to announce that I have reached the goals that I had listed then. The journal started around February and I was 149. By May I had made it down to 141 but was up and down. I wanted to get to 140 as a first goal and eventually 129. I am close to that goal now. I just have to finish what I had started. I cant say that my quest for weight loss began there. It actually started back in high school as I kicked and punched with Billy Blanks to lose weight. I was overweight most of my childhood and decided to take matters into my owns. Now, I am longing to workout. How about that. This is how my weekend went....
Day 41-Saturday 12/19
B-honey nut Cheerios with milk
L-black beans and brown rice
D-brown rice and green beans
S-4 spoons of cake
Exercise: Shoveling Snow
Day 42-Sunday 12/20
B-honey nut Cheerios with milk
L-brown rice, 3oz of chicken, 1 slice of wheat bread
S-6 min cookies (200cal)
D-tomato soup, diet coke
Exercise: Shoveling Snow (Walk and Digging Out My Car)
No comments:
Post a Comment