-46: Wednesday 2/17
B-shredded wheat with soy milk
S-yogurt
L-cashew chicken, veggie mix (squash, carrots, cucumbers), 3 spoons of banana pudding
S-1/2 100 cal bread with pnb
S-almonds, coffee
Exercise: 20 min weights (assisted pull-ups, tricep dips, chest flies, tricep pull downs, shoulder press, leg press-3sets), Pilates (45), spinning (35)
Comments: I am starting to get in the groove now. I guess those double workouts that MF and MW were doing motivated me to get back to that me I knew. I also saw a former coworker of mine and she said I looked great. Yeah me. So, are you telling me I have to stay at 133 forever. LOL. Still trying to get to 125 by my birthday. Now when I see that number I know I am in (Dont tell Dave I said that). But I have been saying 125 since forever. 8lbs can I do it. Yes, I can.
I know you can do it!!! Just keep consistant!
ReplyDelete