Saturday, March 13, 2010

-50: Saturday 2/13

I took a page out of MF and MW book and took 2 spin classes today. So I was on a spin bike for a total of an hour and 45 minutes giving it my best. I was so exhausted afterwards...ready for a nap but its was awesome. So awesome that I joined La Sports Club. I have taken Step, Boxing and Afro Brazilian Dance there an have loved them all. I will say I got a good deal (2 months free) and with no contract I thought I would give it a shot. They do have my favorite machine, the ARC Trainer with TVs attached. This will at least get me through the next 4 months.

B-egg whites, spinach, feta cheese on wheat wrap, skinny vanilla latte (tall)
S-Popeye smoothie with spinach 300 cal, fruit and nut mix
L-1/2 Personal Pan Pizza, crystal lite lemonade
S-2 scoop of pnb
S-graham crackers
D-No Dinner
Exercise: Spin (45), Spin (60), Wts (20)
Wts: Leg Curl, Leg Extension, Back Rows, Lateral Raises, Tricep Pull Downs, Bicep Curls (3 sets) I set of Lat Pull and Chest Fy

1 comment:

  1. No dinner? You are taking a page out of my book. We both do not need to skip meals!

    ReplyDelete