Monday, March 8, 2010

-56: Sunday 2/7: Thanks MF and MW: I was able to open it with the link and I saved it to my favorites.

Let's see. Yesterday I had some difficulties with the food. I accidentally had some Taco Bell and KFC. I will just get to the details:
B-grilled chicken on wheat bread
L-1 hard shell beef taco, grilled chicken, 1/2 biscuit (KFC)
S-other 1/2 biscuit and other piece of grilled chicken
D-blueberries, pastrami sandwich on wheat bread, coffee
Exercise: None
I plan to have a better week (this week). No more slacking, Angela. The scale said 134 so I have 9lbs to go. Let's get moving.

-55: Monday 2/8
B-oatmeal (2pks), hard boiled egg
S-apple,pnb
L-grilled chicken on wheat toast
D-green beans, chicken breast
Exercise: 40 min of basketball, Back, Biceps and Legs
Workout: Leg Press, Smith Machine Squats (90lbs), Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Bicep Curls, Back Rows, Lat Pull Downs. 3 sets or 12-15.
Comments: I was exhausted at the end of this workout. Good work, I think.

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Accidently huh????? Glad the link worked. See you for Cardiokick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me there are a lot of accidents lately! Girl, you are almost there!!!! Stop procrastinating!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, you guys are right. Accidents should be occuring less and less these days. I am in it to win it now. I have 5 weeks until my birthday...I have to be 125 by then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April 14 is the big day and since I will be so mature from turning 27, I am going to actually go to class instead of skipping it to go "party".

    ReplyDelete