Now I feel like I'm on a plan. Eating like this takes some planning. I had to go back to Giant (I have been like everyday since Friday). Now I am set at least until Friday.
B-1/2 cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites
S-mixed greens with cucumbers, 2tsp of balsamic vin., grilled chicken
L-grilled chicken, green beans, 1/2 cup of brown rice (wanted my whole cup but I lived)
S-whey protein, 1 tsp of pnb
D-Pending sardines, broccoli
Exercise: Back and Abs, Zumba
Weights: 3 sets of 10, 8, 6 reps
Assisted Pull Ups
Seated Back Row Machine
Back Row on Cable Column with Rope
Reverse Grip Back Rows
Decline crunch/Twist
Abs Machine
Comments: I have to be super organized to eat like this. I appreciate getting to eat but there is no snacking, dairy, sugar, bread, fruit, etc on this diet. 6 weeks, huh? I enjoyed changing up my weight training today to lesser reps and more weight. I felt powerful and strong!!!! I should be able to pop out at least 10 full pull-ups and 50 straight push-ups after this...well at least that's my goal.
Tomorrow: Cardio (90 min) and Chest
Looks like a great day!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! I really don't think Fred is sticking to the challenge you set for him. But he may surprise me. We will see.
ReplyDeleteFred said he did stick to the no sugar/soda challenge as we discussed. He reminded me, however, that we did not agree to stop eating high fatty foods. He had pizza!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too much!
ReplyDelete