Day 11-Thursday 11/19
Although I did not exercise, my food intake was decent. I had..
B-protein bar (200)
S-bag of pretzels (150)
L-large garden salad with turkey slices (350)
D-breakfast quesadilla-Smart ones (220), lite cool whip (50)
Comments: Remember we must eat at least 1200 calories a day. My calorie intake was too low. To build muscle I would need more calories.
Do you know your protein needs? Use this formula:
Take your weight and divide it by 2.2 to get your weight in kilograms.
Multiply your weight in kilograms by .8 to get your recommended amount of protein for the day. If you are trying to gain mass instead of using .8 (the low end of the recommendation) use 1 instead.
Example: For an Individual weighing 138 LBS
138 divided by 2.2= 62 grams
.8 times 62=49 grams
1 times 62=62 grams
You should have between 49-62 grams of protein a day if you weight 138. Try the formula for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment