Day 7- Sunday 11/16
Today was my rest day...my day to recuperate. I am looking forward to another great fitness week!
I ate better this weekend. My food intake is listed below. Warning! You may be aware that I often provide fitness and nutritional advice but in no way am I implying that your food regimens should be in line with mine. There are days where I eat "clean" and days when I do not. Having frozen lite cool whip for dinner is not deemed as a healthy, nutrient filled meal, but it is beginning to taste like ice cream more and more each day.
B-turkey sausage and egg beaters on 100 calorie wheat bread
S-whole grain crackers (aprox 10)
L-Salad with black beans, carrots, shredded cheese, peas and corn-Yummy! +1 oatmeal cookie
S-banana
S/D-Lite cool whip (frozen)-Not really hungry, to lazy to prepare a meal
You're on the right track and that's what's important. I'm realizing that even if you "fall off of the wagon" you do not need to beat yourself up because of it. You just take one day at a time and before you know it, you're there!
ReplyDeleteThat's so true. Speaking of that I forgot to add an oatmeal cookie to my lunch for Sunday. I was logging on to make sure I was completely truthful:)Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete