Day 8-Monday 11/16
I am proud to announce my weight loss success for last week. This morning I was pleased to learn that I dropped 2.25 lbs since last Monday. Way to go, Angela!! What do I attribute the weight loss to? I did completed 4 cardio sessions and participated in 3 strength training workouts. Hard work and mindful eating=results. There's no doubt about it. I hope to keep up this regimen.
Exercise Excuse for Today:
I did not workout out at all today. I will say that I completed many tasks on my to do list but did not make it to the exercise category. I will make up for it tomorrow and count today as my rest day for the week, which means I will workout Tuesday thru Sunday. Tip: Fitting in exercise often requires you to schedule it within your day. It would have been better for me to schedule my workout around other tasks that needed to be completed. Exercise is an important part of your day.
Food: I would say that this was a pretty good day!
B-protein bar (number 2/the 8 purchased)
S-banana
L-lean cuisine (brown rice, chicken, carrots)
S-pretzels
D-turkey sandwich on 12 grain bread
S-yogurt with blueberries
Have a fitness question? Submit your questions as a comment on the blog and I will write back to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment