Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 21- Sunday 11/29

Nothing exciting to post today. I didnt workout, but I did some shopping and I vacuumed out my car.....that burned some extra calories, right? I also had to walk alot further than I expected to find the goldfish crackers in Target. They had moved them all the way to the back of the store. I should have given up the search (that would have saved more calories) but I had a craving for some. Here's what I ate:

B-raisin bran cereal
S-small coffee with cream and splenda from dunkin doughnut plus 1 bite of the pumpkin doughnut (I made my mother eat the rest)
L-six inch chicken breast on wheat from Subway, diet coke, oatmeal cookie (I wanted a real one after the disappointing one of Friday)
S-goldfish crackers
D-apple, orange juice

I have a good feeling about this coming week. I think everyone should set out to lose 1lb this week. Now, I am finishing up this semester and I have a big paper due next week, therefore, I need to use my time wisely. Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment