Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 15- Monday 11/23

Exercise:
Okay, so I planned to workout after class (he had promised to let us out a little early) but my plan did not work out. So, I was unable to workout yesterday either. I was so disappointed (for real). I have to make this a good week. The scale has proven that if I do not workout, I do not lose weight. Who would have thought? I ended up losing .5 last week, but I know my program was not up to par.

Food:
B-protein bar
S-pretzels
L-Smart One Dinner
D-turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard on whole grain bread

Comments: I will say that I am eating better. So, I am proud of that and just think in two weeks I will start my month break from school. I will be a workout manic then. I just know it. I still have 8 lbs to lose before the new year.

The plan for Tuesday: Circuit Training with Triceps, Chest and Shoulders plus kickboxing

No comments:

Post a Comment