Day 16 & 17
Tuesday 11/24
Yesterday Cardio Kick got me energized. I really felt the beat of the music and I think we got a good workout. The class jump started my fitness week nicely. Here was my yesterday:
Exercise: Cardio Kick-30min (I didnt get in my chest, tricep, shoulder workout :(
Food:
B-2 pks of instant grits
S-protein bar
L-Smart One Dinner
D-salad (lettuce with artificial crab meat, turkey, walnuts, cheese and french dressing, cucumbers)
S-Smart One Dessert (chocolate chip cookie dough sundae)-170 cal
Today- 11/25
Today was a good day. Our new equipment arrived so I got to check it out today. I....
Ran 2 miles on the new treadmills (20 min)
Walked 1 mile on a hill on the treadmill (20min)
Biked on the new upright bike, which I think is awesome (20min)
I also played 30 min of basketball and taught Pilates (I did all of the class) What a day: I feel great!!!!!
I ate:
B-protein bar
S-gold fish crackers (about 2 cups)
L-turkey sandwich on whole grain flat bread from Cosi (450 cal)
D-vegetable soup and Honey Mustard Snackwrap from Mcdonalds
Until tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment