Day 54-Sunday, January 3
B-Life Cereal with milk
L-4 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Pc of Fried Fish (I know Fried)
S-Almonds with Coco Powder
D-Lean Cuisine
Exercise: None
Day 55-Monday, January 4
B-veggie patty
L-Tuscan chicken sandwich from Cosi
D-100 calorie Bread with 2 spoons of peanut butter, lemonade
S-Almonds with Coco Powder
Exercise: First Day with the new company. Headache most of the day. Will double up tomorrow.
.
Thanks Little Five for the subscription to Muscle and Fitness HERS. Looking at the magazine reminds me of the road ahead and makes me aware of how much cleaner my eating should be. Egg whites and Veggies, Anyone!
I saw your comment about only one participant for spinning. Sorry! I went to the gym this morning and introduced myself to Joe. I thought I did pretty well since I haven't done much for several weeks. I ran at a 4.0 mph which is pretty fast for my little legs. AND I didn't feel too bad. Maybe my body is ready to begin running again! Your positive attitude is contagious!!!!
ReplyDelete