Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 64: Wednesday, Jan 13

Here is my posting for yesterday, Michelle :) I think it was a good day. I allowed myself to have the cake but just had a small portion and gave the other turkey wrap that came in the package away. I got to 134. 75 today. Yippie. 130 here I come.

B-Lean Cuisine
L-1/2 of salad with turkey
D-turkey wrap, small slice of cake
S-raisins

Exercise: 3.41 mile walk/run (45 min) 2.5 mile bike (10)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go. Reading your blog is keeping me motivated too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to see today's post tomorrow. You better control yourself at that going away party!! But, I have faith in you. You are what keeps Michelle and I motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I am glad that I am helping with your motivation. Blogging is definitely keeping me on track. I dont want to be a bad role model:( Michelle, where's that journal?

    ReplyDelete